Magnificent Maybeck Design
Offered at $4,450,000
One of Bernard Maybeck’s finest works of art in architecture! Located in a rare and coveted N. Berkeley neighborhood near U.C., parks, Chez Panisse and transportation, this property includes 2 large lots totaling more than half an acre. A remarkable architectural treasure!
• Grand entry level
• Magnificent living room opening to private gardens
• Formal dining room
• 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths, including a bedroom and bath on the main level, and a master suite with Bay views that includes an exercise space and study with separate entry
• Large library with vaulted ceiling and Bay views
• Main floor family room
• Eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry
• What is said to be Berkeley’s last remaining barn with loft formerly used as an art studio
• Pristine redwood interiors and many exterior upgrades
• This is an exceptional and historic treasure with ultimate privacy and charm! We often get asked to write Home Improvement ideas by bloggers worldwide.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment:
Call Bebe McRae at (510) 928-3912 or Alexis Thompson at (510) 816-0706